Tuesday, May 22, 2012


I am Just a Simple Unique Naga

I am just a Committed Christian country boy who lives in search of the truth and the love of God. Just simply a Human being one among you, the fallen being, yet, I seek the truth in my Naga Home Land. Yes, I do belong to one among the tribes in Nagaland but I will say “I am Naga” which I am proud to say that name wherever I go.

Our Naga elders and the historians have written wonderful historical accords of the origin of the Nagas which was not sure exactly where Naga originated from. But I am so grateful to those elders who have made the historical ammendment of the origin of the Nagas.

I believe all the Nagas know that our Home Land is so unique. The land of the real nature, Nation of God distinctively land, provided by God to our Nagas and the unique history of the Nagas. I am voicing out calmly to my elderly political leaders, my highness church leaders, my dear young people, and friends of generations to come. I know that many of us “you” have a blur and smudge to the unique history of our nation when you are chasing behind the education, political servants, spiritual war fare and the modern technology. Actually what do you reply to others when someone ask about the history of our homeland? I can imagine the answer “yes I am from the North East called Nagaland, we are mongoloids and so on”. No, that does not stop there; tell others the uniqueness of the Nagas. But to tell others about the uniqueness of the Nagas, do you have any ideas? That’s a big question I leave to my people “young people”

Run as fast as you can, to reach the different corners of the world far away from the Naga Homeland, but your identity is always the “Sweet Naga”. Where is our cultures, where is our sweet tradition, where is our uniqueness? We have sold out our culture to other cultures and life style in exchange. Today we have lost our cultures and the traditions.

Our freedom fighters originated with a good heart and committment to fight for the Naga Nation, but unfortunately someone has stolen the commitment and the vision on the way traveled and which the result is today what we are doing and living. Yet, there is a hope and vision for our Homeland to bring the Glory in God’s own timing, where our nation our homeland will see the hope of glory one day.

To me killing own siblings does not resemble the fighting for the nation. Neither to torture my Onyu (Mom) and Opa (Father) nor to safe myself from others harm. But it is to sacrifice my life for the Nation in peace and harmony, to forgive to one another though I could not forget.

I cannot make out of any action to others without knowing the history of my action because that is a blured. I believe that all my beloved young brothers and sisters who kill each other know the history behind. Or you are just practicing else training the skills by killing and shooting to one’s own brother before you go to the battle for our Homeland.

Remember, the water you drink is from the streams where your brothers’ blood flows. The river you took bath is the meeting point of the blood you have shed of your own brother wash away by the rain. The food you eat is from the fertile land where your brother’s blood manured and you are alive now because you have killed your brother (he died for my sake) what do I think of now? It is far better to be a tiny Ant than to be a huge Dog who eat back its own puked.

As Gustavo Gutierrez wrote the book on the title “we drink from our own wells” based on spiritual journey life of the Latin Amerincan who has recognised themselves that they have to have a fruits from their own hardship, not from others. Like the same situation with my Naga Nation, India will never give us the freedom, peace, love and harmony to us for just or in just. What we must do is we have to drink from our own Well first. Let us drink from our own Well, voice out to God, say everything to Him, and look unto Him for our sweet Home land. Yes, we need to drink from our own Well not the blood but the peace, not killing but sustainance, not the wine but the Holy communion, not the guns but the staff from our God like the same staff He has given to Moses to lead the Isrealite to the promise land. God has a promised to our people and he will surely fulfill.

It is better to say that I kill my brother to safe my own life than saying that I killed my enemy for the sake of my nation. Why? Because we are shading our own families blood to safe an individual’s life rather than fighting for our Nation. It is better to say a short and single honest word than to narrate the long wrong story which do not kill/waste your time.

This is what I have come across from somewhere as I was wandering aroung to seek the love of God for my Sweet Naga Homeland.
In 1982 in Jerusalem, God spoke through Sister Gwen Shaw an American that, "What my spirit has done is He visited the people in Nagaland. And they shall not be an idolatrous that shall fall down before idols like the people of India. For I have separated Nagaland unto myself, and I have with my finger drawn a line around Nagaland". "The Nagas are the children of the true and living God. The Nagas are part of spiritual Israel. They partake of the promise which God gave to Abraham, "in you all nations will be blessed. Nagaland is a nation under God. India can never defeat them because their power comes from God the Lord, who is opposed to the Hindu rulers, who derive their power from this patheon are thus in conflict with the supreme Lord by persecuting his children, the Nagas", said the Lord God through Dessan Tagore an Indian in December 1982 at Los Angeles. (Quote, Israel in India P. 3 & 7).
"I have chosen this Naga nation for my own glory and I have anointed this land in 1872. (It meant American Missionary W. Clerk entered into Ao village called Molungkimong in 1872). My own spirit, even declared 'Nagaland for Christ'. The new Nagaland will be like Israel" said the lord God through Rev. Donal Bal Lama an Indian from West Bengal on 1st July, 2003 at Dimapur as he was sent by God to pray for Naga nation.
Also the rainbow flag of Nagaland is a great manifestation that God has chosen Nagas by Himself and leading the Naga nation, for which God had given many signs and spoke through his servants that this was from him. For instance, God spoke through an American woman while the people from more than 200 countries gathered in the yearly Tabernacles feast in Jerusalem in 1999 and at a time they were praying for Naga Nation, "I have given rainbow flag to the Nagas. It is not inscribed by the Nagas of their own accord. I have given two flags to mankind; one for Israelites and another one for the Nagas".
What do you think my dear and near one? For me I believe and I trust our Loving God that he will surely bring the Glory in my Naga Homeland in His own timing. Let me follow you so lead me into the right path.
Naga boy
Lemwang W. Chuhwanglim





1 comment:

  1. Highly appreciate....your people should read this! Get your freedom!

    ReplyDelete