Wednesday, June 6, 2012


A Thought Found in the Bucket:

To my Young Nagas, I have a thought found in the bucket this morning while I was washing my cloths, in a foreign land. The moment I touched my cloth to wash, suddenly a word "NagalandPost Blog" came into my mind. I questioned, what does it mean? then it continue to retrospect on the wonderful posts and comments I have read so far. It again leads to a though on what kind of posts and comments I have read so far? the answer was not hard to find, so I replied to my own question that, the entire posts and comments of our young people are about the passion, aspiration, hope, needs, desire and longing toward achieving ONE goal and that ONE GOAL is to stand against the present CORRUPTION in our society. 

I further my thought again, if we all have the same goal to fight against the social corruption then what strategy can be applicable for our young people toward achieving the social transformation?

There again I have found a simple respond. I feel it is impossible to transform our society by a single person trying to change the entire Naga society by becoming a leader. It will be hard for one man and woman to tell the entire Nagas to change or even to play the role of transforming the society for there are numerous anti-transformation in our society. 

Therefore, despite the challenges we have, we shall first need to build our own community. Transform our own community, revive our own community, strengthen our own community, to plant a positive attitude in our own community and lead our own community toward the Social transformation. This being done, the positive contribution from every tribe and community will bring to a common platform toward building the bigger picture of the Naga society in general. Many hands put together make a work easier. 

If we only can plant a positive attitude in our own community, no matter who become the leader of the Naga society, he/she will surely fall under the shadow of the common transformed communities and that will lead to a social transformation in general. 

My thought found in the bucket may not be as strategical as other people have, however, i believe, it can be one among many strategies toward our social transformation. "There is always a victory to be achieved" God blessings.

Have a blessed day.

Chuhwanglim 

No comments:

Post a Comment